Re: [Echo] Revamped system-search icons set (take 2)

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
A draft for system-search with tweaking following tips about grid
(version a).
The shape looks like more binocular. The colour palette is not complete
yet. Comments and suggestions are welcome.

I think that one is much better looking. I guess you will have to maintain two versions: this one for large size and a greatly simplified one for 16x16.