Names for F10

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Wed Jun 18 05:36:58 UTC 2008

ambrish dhaka wrote:
> The Fedora must look towards world communityś goal for the century and can draw possible ideas for a name from sources such as millenium development goals, or climate change.

I understand you are new here and probably not aware about schedule and
rules, but we are past the round of submitting name proposals. The
proposals were collected, they will be cleared  by legal and after that
put for a public vote.
So: no new names at this point.

> This F 10 shouldn't go into lining behind F 16 which is actually a war machine. So, try shift this to longer and stable production line beginning with Fedora Equator- this can be the final version for F 10, and then new series should begin.

Huh? F10 is Fedora version 10. In a few years we *will* get to a release
called F16.
It's up to us if we want to link it with the aircraft or not (I see a
few ways we can turn an interesting link) but the community will decide
at the right time.
Anyway, release names are words, I guess *any* release name could offend
*some* people, no matter what the name is.