RE: Names for F10

On Wed, 2008-06-18 at 03:29 +0000, ambrish dhaka wrote:
> The Fedora must look towards world community┼Ť goal for the century and can draw possible ideas for a name from sources such as millenium development goals, or climate change.
> This F 10 shouldn't go into lining behind F 16 which is actually a war machine. So, try shift this to longer and stable production line beginning with Fedora Equator- this can be the final version for F 10, and then new series should begin.
> Thanks for everbody┼Ť  patience
> best wishes,
> Ambrish Dhaka

The Fedora community get to submit names on the Fedora release(s), and
is voted on, then checked by a legal-dept, in case it's anyones tradmark
etc..

The art-group (newbie speakinh here) takes in to account the official
name.  In the case of F9 Sulpher the yellow bits
http://fedoraproject.org/en/index

Personally I'm just worried too many names maybe taken from the Periodic
Table: F90.

That'll be a doozey.

Frank