Re: [Echo] Revamped system-search icons set (take 2)

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Nicu Buculei a écrit :
I think that one is much better looking. I guess you will have to
maintain two versions: this one for large size and a greatly
simplified one for 16x16.

Done, new versions available at
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/actions/

Good work, that is the way to go, now the 16x16px icon really looks like binoculars, the previous version was just a green letter "H".