Re: [Echo] system-file-manager icons draft

Martin Sourada a écrit :
Good, perhaps the shadow might be a little better. Can you try using
similar shadow to that in package-x-generic?

It should display fine now using blur and gradient on shadow area.
I'd definitely set it to brown. The grey-brown combination looks a
little strange. As for the outline width, I'd keep 0.75 px and rather
modify the shape a little to fit into pixel grid with vertical lines.

Outline set to 0.75 px and switched to brown colour.

Luya

Reference:
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/applications

PNG image