Re: [Echo] system-file-manager icons draft

On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 02:50 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > Good, perhaps the shadow might be a little better. Can you try using
> > similar shadow to that in package-x-generic?
> >

> It should display fine now using blur and gradient on shadow area.
> > I'd definitely set it to brown. The grey-brown combination looks a
> > little strange. As for the outline width, I'd keep 0.75 px and rather
> > modify the shape a little to fit into pixel grid with vertical lines.
> >
> Outline set to 0.75 px and switched to brown colour.

Definitely looks better. To me it looks nearly OK. I only noticed that
it's still not perfectly aligned to pixel grid (or at least it seems so,
I haven't checked the SVGs yet) - vertical lines seem a little blurry.
You might also want to add more contrast between outlines and fills in
the smaller icons to better define the shape.

And one idea - perhaps try different colour/style for the handles? It's
fine as it's now, but it could perhaps be better, but if you don't think
so, just leave them as they are now ;-)