Re: Echo Icons Tutorial - Working with Git

Paul W. Frields wrote:
On Sun, 2008-06-22 at 00:36 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
First let me apologize for the late reply - due to rather hasty days,
this somehow slipped my mind... I'll have some spare time starting next
week (probably at Saturday), so I'd perhaps make the Fedora wiki page by
then. I am not sure however, where is the best place to put such wiki
page onto?

It's quite up to you, but I could suggest:
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Git_for_Nondevelopers

And then we can use categories to list the page in various lists and make it easily discoverable.