artwork for kids

Nicu Buculei nicu_fedora at nicubunu.ro
Tue Jun 24 11:22:40 UTC 2008

Arnav Kalra wrote:
> I want help to create some artwork for a kids spin

The thing is that we don't have a spin for kids... the closest to this
is the proposal for an education spin (but "education" is not
necessarily for kids, it may be for teens or so).
My advice would be to go on the development list and see if you find
people interested in producing such a spin and only after that figure
if/what graphics are needed.

Out of the curiosity, what graphics do you think are needed for such a
spin? Do you imagine it using a different wallpaper/splashes? Another
icon set than the default? Pre-installed clipart/templates/samples?