Re: artwork for kids

Arnav Kalra wrote:
I want help to create some artwork for a kids spin

The thing is that we don't have a spin for kids... the closest to this is the proposal for an education spin (but "education" is not necessarily for kids, it may be for teens or so). My advice would be to go on the development list and see if you find people interested in producing such a spin and only after that figure if/what graphics are needed.

Out of the curiosity, what graphics do you think are needed for such a spin? Do you imagine it using a different wallpaper/splashes? Another icon set than the default? Pre-installed clipart/templates/samples?