Re: kids spin

Arnav Kalra wrote:
I want to make kids specific artwork for artwork for a kids spin which is currently in planning

Then create a wiki page and upload your designs there. You can start with a banner and a wallpaper [*], since there is an open request for those items: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService#Fedora_Education

There is a handy banner template made by Ryan which you can use to get something fitting the general banner layout on the wiki - see as an example http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Image:Artwork_DesignService_fedorawebsitesbanner_3.svg

[*] - my *personal* opinion is that a Fedora spin should look and feel like Fedora and this include the default wallpaper, but this in only a personal opinion.