Re: kids spin

Arnav Kalra wrote:
actually it would be better to have themes and wallpapers on cartoons like power rangers or superman. We can take help from cartoon photos which are available on cartoon websites

We can only take cartoons which we have a license to. Superman and Power Rangers are copyrighted and have very expensive licensing fees.

I wonder what the license on the Firefox fox cartoon is?