[echo] Identity search

Martin Sourada a écrit :
> Perhaps at least in the big variant (which will be in trac) it would
> make sense to make the eyes slightly more complex?

The eyes is sightly refined for large size.
> As for the text that would be in the trac version, perhaps we could
> align the three words in 3D in the table perspective in a way that all
> words would stand on the imaginary ground (and thus would all have
> shadows directly under them, unlike the floating-in-space head ;-)) It
> came to my mind when I was thinking about how would the shadows look if
> some of the words were floating...

Could you try to make some rendering? I attach the SVG wordmark so you
can play with.
> But perhaps we could just go with the one, most important word - Echo
> (and thus kill two birds with one stone :-D). Come think of it, it would
> perhaps look better de-capitalised (echo instead of Echo), but it
> probably depends on the font we'll chose.

That was the idea I have used on keyboard icon for a while. I attach the
wordmark (using URW Gothic Bold typeface that I personally like). echo
makes sense as we can omit *-icon-theme suffix.

Luya

image/svg

PNG image

image/svg