Re: [echo] Identity search

On Thu, 2008-06-26 at 00:32 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> Martin Sourada a écrit :
> >>
> > What about something like that (see the attachment)? I used Purisa for
> > it.
> >
> > Martin
> >
> The layout looks good.  However, I am not sold to Purisa typeface for
> some reasons.
> I noticed the fonts available is limited so a compromise should be made
> about wordmark.
>
> Luya

Yeah, if you feel like using another font, it should not be hard to
experiment with it in inkscape (I didn't converted the text to curves,
so the change should be easy), I liked Purisa best out of the fonts I
have (all from fedora repos), but different typeface would most likely
work good as well :-)