Re: [echo] Identity search

> To make the process easier, I create a svg with these possible typeface
> so we can proceed by
> eliminations. Sometime, initial reaction might not be the best.
>
> Luya

The top-right one look pretty, but would probably work not very well
with the icon, from the others I'd probably chose:
 * left column
  - second, third, last (from top), with the last one probably the best

Reasons - I prefer bold ones as it makes more "solid" impression, and I
don't like very much "condensed" typefaces (big height, small width of
letters).