Re: [echo] Identity search

Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
Nicu Buculei a écrit :

I like that bold format, it nicely fits to the theme. Since the icons
will first be available on Fedora, that minds do the trick. It would be
nice if MgOpen Modata was available on repository.
Martin, shall we use that typeface instead of DejaVu?

[nicu hell Desktop]$ rpm -q mgopen-fonts
mgopen-fonts-0.20050515-6.fc9.noarch

I am quite positive the font *is* available on repository.