Re: Fonts SIG Request

Hi again,

Here is the changed banner with the sugesstions from Nicu and based on the Default Banner Template. I really do think this way it's better, however before these emails were sent (Nicu's and Ryan's) I had no idea how to make a fedoraproject.org compatible banner. Why? Because I dugg arround the wiki and was unable to find anything which gave specifications on the text, or the illustration, or the background, etc.

It is licensed as CC-Attribution.

Hope you like it.

~act1v8