Re: [echo] modification of application-exit

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 03:31 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> In order to release echo-icon-theme version 0.3.2, application-exit icon
> set has been sightly modified.
> Red arrow is vertically centred, the alignment is properly set to reduce
> blur on edge. Feedback is welcome.
>

> Luya
>
> Reference:
> ---------------
> http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/actions/

I've done a quick sketch as to what I'd like to change in that icon:
 * Arrow in the same/similar style as the go-* arrows
 * I like the arrow being on the bottom more (IMHO it looks strange when
it's centred)
 * Changed the door gradient to better follow the echo lightning style
 * Moved the door a little to work better in the alignment with arrow
 * Made the knob slightly bigger, we *might* also consider using
different colour on it

The arrow size/position is not final (especially in smaller sizes it
needs to be bigger/simplified to be easier recognizable), I just took
the 32x32 go-right, placed it on a place I liked and changed its colour
to red ;-)

Any opinions?