Re: [Echo] system-lock-screen draft

On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 18:23 +0200, Martin Sourada wrote:
> On Fri, 2008-06-27 at 02:49 -0700, Luya Tshimbalanga wrote:
> > Martin Sourada a écrit :
> > > Still needs to be aligned in x-direction. Otherwise it's looking fine.
> > >
> > Fixed. See version c on http://luya.fedorapeople.org/echo/actions/
> >

> > Luya
> >
> I still see some blurriness there. I'll take a closer look on the SVGs
> tonight to fix it :)
>
> Martin

As promised, here are the fixes, I also made the monitor approximately
16:10 and slightly enlarged the shadow, I leave the rest to you if you
feel like making any changes to the other sizes. Would be also nice to
add shadow to the 22x22 (and 24x24) size - even though it uses flat
perspective, it should still drop a simple shadow.