[Echo] start-here icon DRAFT

Hi,

I've prepared another Places icons, this time it's start-here. It's
supposed to be the upstream echo icon for the main menu, which is
usually replaced in distributions by their own logos. Therefore I used
the Echo Icon Theme trac banner as base. I attach 16x16, 22x22 and 48x48
versions.

Martin

http://mso.fedorapeople.org/echo/Places/