Re: This is my Shirt design for Malaysia local community .

Shahriman Sam wrote:
Hello guys, I'm not sure if this is the correct place to submit my T-Shirt designs for the fedora community in Malaysia. In any case I would to share my designs with the community. The basic templates are from NicuBuculei templates. I just add up some colors and tweak some logos within the logo guideline usage. I hope everyone will find it useful .

Go ahead and upload them to the wiki: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/T-Shirt