Parsix: Persian distro makes GNOME look good

Valent Turkovic valent.turkovic at gmail.com
Thu Mar 6 12:23:13 UTC 2008

On Tue, Mar 4, 2008 at 4:28 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
<jakub.rusinek at gmail.com> wrote:
> Valent Turkovic wrote:
>  > On Mon, Mar 3, 2008 at 5:38 PM, Jakub 'Livio' Rusinek
>  > <jakub.rusinek at gmail.com>  wrote:
>  >> Valent Turkovic wrote:
>  >>   >  If you look at this link you can see the full article.
>  >>   >  http://www.linux.com/feature/127394
>  >>   >
>  >>   >  and the screenshot is here:
>  >>   >  http://www.linux.com/var/uploads/Image/articles/127394-1.jpg
>  >>   >
>  >>   >  I'm just wondering if there is a chance to make gnome panels also
>  >>   >  adhere to fedora color scheme?
>  >>
>  >>   Is it default Parsix theme?
>  >
>  > I believe it is.
>  >
>  >>   >  I'm amazed how Parsix made the gnome theme and gnome panels fit
>  >>   >  together with their wallpaper.
>  >>
>  >>   Me too :) .
>  >>
>  >>
>  >>   >  Any chance of fedora going this route?
>  >>
>  >>   What about usability?
>  >
>  > What do you mean?  I don't follow you.
>
>  I mean accessibility.
>
>  GTK theme is dark. Less contrast = less accessibility.

I didn't mean to copy their theme, I meant more to make a fedora one
that had good contrast and good accessibility and that also changes
default beige gnome panels to something more "nicer".

Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/
ICQ: 2125241, Skype: valent.turkovic