Re: A little more time to work on round 3

Ian Weller wrote:
On Thu, 6 Mar 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
Do we want to pad another week for round 3? The beta deadline was actually pushed back to Monday so we would not be that far behind at that point.
If we still have quite a bit of work to do, that sounds cool.  What all
still needs to be done? -- ian

A lot of work for sure.

We basically need the equivalent of this document and designs, for F9:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F8Themes/Infinity/Round3Final