Re: A little more time to work on round 3

On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 3:33 AM, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org> wrote:
Hi folks,

Do we want to pad another week for round 3? The beta deadline was
actually pushed back to Monday so we would not be that far behind at
that point.

I haven't had any time to take advantage of this week because I've been
in RHCE training. :(

~m

Sure. I have been used completing assignment for Graphic Design classes and have limited time to work on the draft. Next week will be the end of quarter and I will be available to resume.

--
Luya Tshimbalanga
Fedora Project Contributor