round 3: waves wallpapers

I've come up with some wallpapers for the Waves theme. These are similar to those in F8, where the colors faded in and out based on the time of day, through what I have told people is 'freaking magic'.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves#head-14784c873e03f0add9109375305c7afb8b045876

I'm still wondering whether we should leave the sulphur in on the desktop backgrounds, and I'm also asking for everybody's opinions on the colors.

-- ian