Re: round 3: waves wallpapers

Ian Weller wrote:
I've come up with some wallpapers for the Waves theme. These are similar to those in F8, where the colors faded in and out based on the time of day, through what I have told people is 'freaking magic'.

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/F9Themes/Waves#head-14784c873e03f0add9109375305c7afb8b045876

I'm still wondering whether we should leave the sulphur in on the

I think without the sulfur crystals the wallpaper would look a bit too bland.

desktop backgrounds, and I'm also asking for everybody's opinions on the colors.

I find the color difference a bit too strong from sunrise to morning and afternoon to sunset.

You left out the blue flame intentionally?