Re: round 3: waves wallpapers

On Fri, 7 Mar 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:
I think without the sulfur crystals the wallpaper would look a bit too bland.
agreed.

I find the color difference a bit too strong from sunrise to morning and afternoon to sunset.
should we have an intermediary then, or should the colors be more like
F8's?

You left out the blue flame intentionally?
yeah. i think it makes it a bit too cluttered...

-- ian