[Nodoka] GTK2 Engine/Theme 0.7 RC1 released

Martin Sourada martin.sourada at gmail.com
Sat Mar 8 12:37:40 UTC 2008

Hi,

I've just released and built in koji [0] (into rawhide) first release
candidate of our default gtk engine/theme. Since beta 2 we've fixed
various bugs and ATM I am aware of only one small issue with Scroll Bar
rendering. Here is the list of changes:

* We fixed (or, rather made a workaround for) various panel applets
background [1];
* I disabled focus display for Check/Radio Buttons when they are not
supposed to have focus (e.g. inside Tree View) [2]
* I improved focus display in Nautilus
* I improved Combo Box's Entry rendering
* I fixed Check/Radio Buttons sizing and positioning [3][4]
* I fixed Progress Bar's Trough rendering (the bug had effect only on
Firefox AFAIK)
* I fixed state detection for Cell Renderer Toggle [5]
* I made some changes to Toolbar and Menu Bar rendering functions (fixes
some small issues with Epiphany and Inkscape)

I hope to fix the remaining issue with scrollbar rendering and any other
issues that might yet appear before the F-9 final release, and I hope
you'd help with providing feedback/testing.

Thanks,
Martin