Fedora Hoarding Artwork - an update?

Hi,
can somebody please explain what is the meaning of this page for
fedora ambassadors:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Hoarding

I read it, opened the attachments and I still don't get it :(

The artwork looks really old - like FC3 or FC4, and the quality is pretty bad :(

Can artwork team do something with this so we get some nice graphics?

Cheers,
Valent.

--
http://kernelreloaded.blog385.com/