Re: [Ambassadors] Fedora Hoarding Artwork - an update?

On Sun, 9 Mar 2008, Valent Turkovic wrote:

can somebody please explain what is the meaning of this page for
fedora ambassadors:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Ambassadors/Hoarding

I read it, opened the attachments and I still don't get it :(

The artwork looks really old - like FC3 or FC4, and the quality is pretty bad :(

Wow... almost everything on that page is either so old as to no longer be useful, or totally in violation of Fedora usage (like Tux with the Fedora logo).

I nominate the page for deletion, wikipedia-style.  :)

--Max