Re: [Nodoka] GTK2 Engine/Theme 0.7 RC1 released

Martin Sourada wrote:

I've just released and built in koji [0] (into rawhide) first release
candidate of our default gtk engine/theme. Since beta 2 we've fixed
various bugs and ATM I am aware of only one small issue with Scroll Bar
rendering. Here is the list of changes:

It looks like a lot of work, cool!

I hope to fix the remaining issue with scrollbar rendering and any other
issues that might yet appear before the F-9 final release, and I hope
you'd help with providing feedback/testing.

Too bad that I am still on F8... but will definitely will have a look at Beta