Re: howto print posters?

Valent Turkovic wrote:
Hi,
I would like to print these posters:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/MarketingCollateral

But I the print shop doesn't support svg file format. I tried printing
to PDF from Inkscape but get terrible results :(
I would like to sent them the print file in vector format if possible,
is there any other option beside exporting posters as bitmaps?

This is a question I am interested also to hear an answer. I found the print people usually very hard to work with, refusing to hear that Corel Draw or Adobe Illustrator can open SVG and accepting only a small selection of file types (I canceled a print request for an unrelated poster last week on Friday).