Re: Waves Grub Artwork

Máirín Duffy wrote:

I'll take a try at the flame, but it's gonna be tough :)

Ha-ha-ha!

I blogged about those images and got a comment about how the crystals look like a pile of dog excrements and with flames like a steaming one. And looking at *my* creations, it is not that far off...

Fortunately your last version preserves the crystal faces and is much better.