Applying to the Art group in the Accounts System

Frank Murphy frankly3d at gmail.com
Wed Mar 12 17:04:37 UTC 2008

On Wed, 2008-03-12 at 12:46 -0400, Máirín Duffy wrote:
> Hi folks,
>
> Do you think it would be fair to require folks applying for art accounts
> to post a self-introduction to the list?

Newbie here, list only at the moment.
If the list needs more info just holler.

> How about complete at least one
> minor design task? (EG hackergotchi or banner design off the design queue?)

At  the moment, would fail the test, as am not up the speed with the F8
graphics apps, was reared in the other "county", the closed one.

> We might want to go through the current accounts, contact the inactive
> account owners to see if they still intend to get involved in the group,
> and if we don't hear back from them in x time or if they indicate they
> are not interested, remove their accounts from the group.

Havn't got to that part, yet and will stick to the "list" (if allowed)
until up to foss speed

Apologies for not adding pgp key, still figuring it out.

Frank