Re: Waves RHGB design

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Máirín Duffy wrote:
See attached, what do you think? It borrows heavily from the basic f8 layout.
Looks good to me.

One thing I thought might be cool is if we did a custom gtkrc just for rhgb so that the progress bar here would be the same color yellow as the sulphur?
I think it would kinda look out of place without the sulphur somewhere else on the screen too, and it doesn't necessarily fit anywhere, so I'm not really for it.

-- ian