Re: Waves Firstboot Design

On Wed, 12 Mar 2008, Michael Beckwith wrote:
Jon Stanley wrote:
+1.  The desk around the computer looks too cluttered and busy though,
IMHO, but what do I know, I'm no artist!. :)
I think the desk clutter is leftover from previous implementations
It is.  I personally find no reason that it should be drastically
changed, since it's really quite good, and isn't specific to any
version. -- ian