Re: Waves RHGB design

Hi, the Fedora logo could be smaller, I guess about 80% of actual size, try it and you 'll see...

JJM

2008/3/13, Máirín Duffy <duffy fedoraproject org>:
Hi folks,

See attached, what do you think? It borrows heavily from the basic f8
layout.

One thing I thought might be cool is if we did a custom gtkrc just for
rhgb so that the progress bar here would be the same color yellow as the
sulphur?