sulphuric waves backgrounds

Hey all, I'm working on the second revision for the desktop backgrounds. I've got the following basic ideas implemented:
- Gradients for different times of day basically taken from F8 wallpapers,
  in turn keeping the transition between each a lot less dramatic
- Having the sulphur burning at sunset and at night, but not during the
  day or sunrise (it doesn't seem to fit)
- Using Martin's basic wallpaper template, except slightly blurring and
  transparenting the bottom "ocean" to make the sky flow more in tune with
  the waves

The PNGs and SVGs are available at [1]. Please let me know what you think :) -- ian

[1] http://ianweller.fedorapeople.org/art/sulphuric-waves/