Re: Applying to the Art group in the Accounts System

Frank Murphy wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 08:59 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Do not count on a webapp, nobody is going to write it... we talked and talked a lot about a webapp to aggregate or host and share our works and show them in a nice way but were not able to come with a solution.

Check out gallery2, included in Fedora repo(s)
(possibly a canidate for art-spin)

That was one of the options considered - read more at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/Communication (what is not written there is that one of the drawbacks on Gallery2 is its use of php, which in not favored by the Fedora infrastructure)