Re: Web-Gallery Ideas FOSS, non-php based.

Frank Murphy wrote:
Complete the list before doing the pros and cons.

Or we can do the other way: list the minimum requirements and list only the galleries that meet the requirements.

We need something which can host SVG files, is multiuser and has a good security track (so it would be accepted by the infrastructure team, that is more important than not being written in php).

Just hit reply, and add you suggestion(s)
immediately under. Remove excess sigs etc..

http://www.perl.com/pub/a/2004/04/01/masongal.html
http://imagearcadia.sourceforge.net/
http://www.fuzzymonkey.net/software/photogallery/readme.html