Re: Web-Gallery Ideas FOSS, non-php based.

Frank Murphy wrote:
On Thu, 2008-03-13 at 10:55 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
Frank Murphy wrote:
Complete the list before doing the pros and cons.
Or we can do the other way: list the minimum requirements and list only the galleries that meet the requirements.

Your not going to get something to meet all minimum requirements.
Hence get a list, and then work in which is the easiest\most secure,
to modify.

Forgive me if I am bitter and skeptical about such approach after my experience with the Open Clip Art Library, where we migrated to something (ccHost, which is not that far for our own requests) and a couple of years later nobody implemented basic features like thumbnails.