Re: sulphuric waves backgrounds

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Martin Sourada wrote:
What about uploading to wiki, is there
any special reason why you uploaded it to fedorapeople instead? If it's
because the clutter of the wiki page I suggest to make a "Final"
sub-page and put the designs there (together with other things like
GRUB, rhgb, ...).
I plan to do that as soon as I get home today. I'll probably put in
other stuff to that's been done.  -- ian