Re: Wiki Migration

On Thu, 13 Mar 2008, Mike McGrath wrote:
If any of you are regular MediaWiki users and are familiar (middle -
expert level) with their markup please stop by #fedora-admin and let us
know, we have some questions for you which will help ease our migration
script.
I know a reasonable amount of MediaWiki templating syntax and whatnot --
really powerful stuff.  ;)  I went ahead and pinged you in
#fedora-admin, so if there's anything I can do to help, holler... -- ian