Re: Fedora Symbols + Color Q's?

Frank Murphy wrote:
On Mon, 2008-03-17 at 10:11 +0200, Nicu Buculei wrote:
4: Is it ok, to do a standalone bg., that is not part of a theme set?
Sure, fell free to do as many backgrounds as you like.
However, we don't have at the moment a way or policy to package them in the distro or a special website for sharing them so would have to put them on you blog, on fedoraforum.org, deviantART and such (as some of us do).

I can then do some stand-alones, while learning the ropes.

A few places where you can publish them (until we get a better solution):
http://www.fedoraforum.org/gallery/browseimages.php?c=2
http://fedora-art.deviantart.com/favourites/
http://flickr.com/groups/fedora-art/