Re: What I can do in F arts?

On Wed, Mar 19, 2008 at 4:14 PM, Nicu Buculei <nicu_fedora nicubunu ro> wrote:
H wrote:

We have an open list with requests:
http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Artwork/DesignService
If you find something interesting there, feel free to give a try (but I
am sure Mo told you already about those).

I saw, and will work on some and will mail to group within a week.

There is a special Fonts SIG: http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/SIGs/Fonts

Thanks. Will try there too!
--
nicu :: http://nicubunu.ro
Saw your /inkscape_face_draw/ its great, i made a small trail now. Needs to modify, smooth and polish!

WARNING :The opinions expressed above are yours. They are not necessarily those of my employer or myself.
hiraneffects.blogspot.com | 91.9846951870 | IRC Nick/ Freenode :HFactor [ c u @ #smc-project | #sugar | #python]