Re: Anyone working on Waves GDM/KDM theme?

Rahul Sundaram <sundaram <at> fedoraproject.org> writes:
> Atleast for GDM, there is no requirement for any separate theme under
> the new design IIUC.

Oh great, KDE 4 did some incompatible KDM theme syntax changes in part to be
more compatible with GDM themes (see e.g.
http://websvn.kde.org/?view=rev&revision=743596 ), and now GDM gets rewritten
throwing their theme syntax out entirely. :-( Don't you love inter-project
communication? :-(

> KDE SIG probably would have to do its own thing.

Fun... Something tells me we'll have to ship F9 with the default
upstream "circles" theme... (We can't even use the old Fedora themes without
porting them because KDE 4 KDM doesn't accept KDE 3 KDM themes.)

        Kevin Kofler