Re: Sulfuric waves CD/DVD labels

On Thu, 20 Mar 2008, Nicu Buculei wrote:

Here is a first try on media labels:

- based on the various requests received in past releases (easy print), here is a *very simplified* attempt: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/sulphur/cdlabel_sulf1.png

- it can be turned easily is something usable for LightScribe: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/sulphur/cdlabel_sulf2.png

I absolutely love the outlines of the fire...  :D

- and, obviously, something that everyone expects: the standard wallpaper image clipped with a CD label shape and with the legal disclaimer added (working with the source is quite CPU intensive) http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/sulphur/cdlabel_sulf3.png

note: the sources are in the same place, replace .png with .svg

Nice work. I can't necessarily decide between the two basic designs, I think the outline would look cooler on print, but I'm still not sure if anyone would quote-unquote 'get it.'

-- ian