Re: Sulfuric waves CD/DVD labels

Ian Weller wrote:

Nice work. I can't necessarily decide between the two basic designs, I think the outline would look cooler on print, but I'm still not sure if anyone would quote-unquote 'get it.'

In fact for F8 we had two different designs: http://mihmo.livejournal.com/48971.html

And look here how someone used the LightScribe verision: http://ivazquez.livejournal.com/3143.html

The thing is, media labels are not official part of the distro, we put them on the wiki and they can be used by anyone who want in any way he want. So we can have multiple versions.