Re: Linux Code - Art Related

Frank Murphy wrote:
Asked here because, I know some programmers frequent.

Is linux code "ones & zeroes", when you get to the bit\byte end of
things.

Depending on answer, will then scan in a quick doodle (very ruff),
to get opinions.

Sorry but I don't understand the question... can you elaborate?

Anything going in the computer is translated to binary: operating system, executables, data.