Re: Fedora 5 Artwork

Jonathan Roberts wrote:
Hey all,

Hi,

Does anyone know where I could get a hold of the Fedora 5 artwork? The
bubbles theme was cool :)

Here: http://people.redhat.com/dfong/fc5graphics/

However, they were made by Diana, a huge Photoshop (and other Adobe products) fan, so there you will not find any sources.

However, at the time I tried to remake them, to have something freely usable, see if you can make any use of this: http://fedora.nicubunu.ro/cdart/bubbles/jewel_insert_bubbles.svg (Inkscape was still in early stages then and my skills with it the same, so it is far from perfect).