Re: Linux Code - Art Related

Frank Murphy wrote:
It will be when finished ;)

Am doodling at the mo with an peann luaidh
,will provide a link when upped to my site.

If you're interested I had the same idea but was waiting for the fedora 10 submissions page to open. At http://brej.org/test/ there is the background I have been using for a couple weeks and people around the office seem to like it. The "binary" perl script generates the svg. As the command line parameter it takes a string to show as binary. In the examples it is "Fedora 10 Fedora 10 Fedora 10 Fedora 10".