Experimenting with weekly Wake theme

Incorporating the idea originally from Shoowa theme, I added a subtle
effects on Wave theme background to represent the number of day where
nothing means Sunday, one small round is Monday and more. I have used a
vaccum on some svg which caused a funny effects.

Note: the file is really huge (46 MB) so I have tarred them instead of
putting each image separately.

Luya

Ref:
http://luya.fedorapeople.org/packages/wave_theme.tar.bz2